I try to be creative with things to do alone in a half furnished flat… And I don’t want to focus on the negative or all the scary things with the situation we’re in. So here we go, a post about the things I finally got around to do in my flat now when I have time. More than enough time…
1. I started off like everyone else: By cleaning. Amazing how many rabbits you see when you’re home, midday and the sun is up…
2. Clothes, I have too many and never anything to wear. I had to do something before the situation got out of hand. So I did. Now I have too many and nothing to wear, but at least it’s all organised and I know where to look for them all!
3. I finally got around to put the bedroom curtains up properly. Amazing what some velcro can do! Do you like it?
4. I must admit, I’m not very good at using recyclable bags for food shopping. I used to be amazing at it in London, but ever since coming home to Norway I’ve lost that habit. So I end up with a mess of plastic bags in my kitchen drawer. Well not anymore! All folded to small triangles. Taking up less space, giving me peace at heart.
5. Ok, so question for you. How often do you clean your green plants? I’m not talking about dusting them, but proper clean each leaf? Do people do this? Anyways, I did. 5 years till next time!
6. Talking about plants. Yesterday I took all my plants on a little day trip to the windowsill to get some sunshine! They love me for it and in return they grow strong and stay green.
8. I put a label on it! I’m a little less than 2m tall. (Just about)…. Being 1.63m, having 2m wardrobes it leaves me with no control of what ends up on top of the wardrobe. Well, until today! All baskets got labels on them. Labels I can reach without standing on my tiptoes, making my life easier.
9. This week I also got to tidy my nail polish box. Throwing away the old colours and seeing which colours I had doubled. You know I have a thing for nail polish, and I always do my own nails, so I think I deserve a good selection of colours. Don’t you?
10. Time to make playlists! Since I don’t have a TV and I live alone, it can get too quiet in my apartment sometimes. The solution is of course music. (Always!) But I’ve now got to the point where I’m tired of all my regular playlists and I’m in desperate need of new music. So there you go, today’s project: Creating playlists for myself.
I realise this is not the most exciting blogpost you’ve ever read, but this is how my days are these days… And I did keep you occupied for some time there, didn’t I?! Hehe… So, what do you do at home these days? I could need some new ideas for next week…. Let me know, comment below!
Thank you and take care!